This week, on March 16, LIFE Academy arranged a Webinar for LEM, WP, EE and REP Alumni. Here you can find material like presentations and recording from the webinar.
The invited Alumni were participants from:
- Local Environmental Management (LEM) organised during the period 1995-2006
- Wind Power Development and Use (WP) organised during the period 2009-2015
- Energy Efficient Use and Planning (EE) organised during the period 2011-2016
- Renewable Energy Programme (REP) organised during the period 2019-2024
The purpose of this Alumni Webinar was to:
- Strengthen the network
- Share gained experience and lessons learned
- Discuss possible follow-up activities and prospects for the future
- Share updates from LIFE Academy and LIFE Alumni
Material from the Webinar
Recording of the Webinar.
- Presentation by LIFE Academy
- Presentation by Lucía Marroquin, Mexico, LIFE Alumni from LEM 1998 and a
- Presentation by Matthew Matimbwi, Tanzania, LIFE Alumni from WP 2010