Last week the Renewable Energy Programme (REP) 2 and 3 had a three-day Semi-Digital Workshop on Financing. The workshop was held by mentor Karin Kritzinger. The participants met up at hotels in respective countries and connected digitally with Karin and LIFE staff.
Country teams in REP 2: Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Country teams in REP 3: Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zimbabwe.
To sum up this workshop the participants have:
- Developed knowledge and understanding of RE project finance
- Built understanding of the basics of consumer- and generator electricity tariffs
- Learnt by doing (through group work exercise)
- Stimulated cooperation and knowledge exchange between the participants and their respective organisations
- Come together as a group and strengthen the network within the Renewable Energy Programmes
Scroll down for pictures from the workshop (some participants joined online and some participants are not in any of the photos).