The participants of the Renewable Energy Programme (REP) 4 have now completed the Swedish Phase of the programme with a final second week in Stockholm. Here are some highlights from that week.
The first week was spent in Karlstad, read more about that here.
The second week in Stockholm included the following for the participants:
- A study visit at Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (KTH)/KTH Royal Institute of Technology with an introduction to Energy Modelling
- Presentation and workshop on Gender Issues and Energy with Anja Nordlund, Gender Equality and Results-based Management Expert
- Presentation on Swedfund’s Project Accelerator and Climate Financing with Anna Älgevik, Manager at Swedfund Project Accelerator
- Presentation and Workshop on Circular Economy with Ana-Karin Municio, Mentor for REP 4 and Project Manager at Sweco
- Work on their Change Projects
- Visit to Tekniska Museet (Museum and Science Arena) with a guided tour of the exhibition ”Zero City”
- Presentation and workshop on Anti-Corruption with Suzana Zivkovic, Gender Mainstreaming and Anti-Corruption Expert
- Presentation on Energy Efficiency (EE) with Kristina Landfors, LIFE Mentor and Energy Expert
- Study visit at the Swedish Energy Agency in Eskilstuna
- Concluding dinner at Aifur (Viking restaurant in the Old City)
The Renewable Energy Programme 4 is financed by Sida and carried out by LIFE Academy. The programme has 30 participants and following countries are represented in the fourth batch: Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.